BASEPage 2000 in-house paging system:
The iPort BASEPage 2000 is a PC based paging system capable of handling the most demanding hospital paging requirements. Its client/server architecture allows for multi-user capability. Page simultaneously from different PCs, as well as mange and modify the pager data base from your office or other remote location. Three levels of password protection keep unwanted users from accessing and changing critical information. The multiple report packages are a helpful management tool in tracking response time and efficiencies.
BASEPage 2000 includes: Pentium based PC with monitor, pager and programming software with pager activity reports, call escalation paging, schedule & reminder paging, analog telephone interface with 100 user definable preprogrammed alphanumeric messages, 8 RS232 serial ports with Tap, Comp 1 and Comp 2 protocols for interfacing with nurse call, telemetry, HVAC and fire and security systems, 2-4 watt transmitter and antenna. Optional contact closures for alarm monitoring, modem for wide area paging and system diagnostics. High powered transmitters available to ensure total paging coverage.
- 10,000 pager capacity
- Alphanumeric, numeric and tone and vibrate pagers
- Advanced paging software including: call escalation & reminder paging
- Telephone interface w/100 preprogrammed messages
- 8 RS232 serial ports
- Tap, Comp1 & Comp 2 protocols
- LAN/Wan server interface
- Multi-user license agreements
- Alarm contact points [up to 64,000 ]
- Modem connection
- Expanded telephone interface lines [up to 64 lines]
- High powered transmitters
- Expanded RS232 serial ports [up to 64 serial ports]
- Multi-user state of the art paging system
- Easy to use and program
- Manage and contact large pager population.
- Scalable for future growth
BASEPage 2000 Brochure