The iPort BASEPage 2000 is a powerful PC based paging system engineered to meet the most demanding paging requirements.The BASEPage 2000 client /server architecture enables you to program and page up to 10,000 pagers from individual or networked computers. The feature rich paging and programming software allows you to customize the pager database, schedule reminder and shift change paging, call escalation paging, priority paging, group call paging, and archiving of all paging activity.
BASEPage 2000 includes: Pentium based PC with monitor, pager and programming software with pager activity reports, call escalation paging, schedule & reminder paging, analog telephone interface with 100 user definable preprogrammed alphanumeric messages, 8 RS232 serial ports[ nurse call, telemetry, fire & security, building automation and HVAC system integration], 2-4 watt transmitter and antenna. Optional contact alarm points for monitoring, modem for wide area paging and system diagnostics. High powered transmitters are available to ensure total paging coverage.
- 10,000 pager capacity
- Alphanumeric, numeric and tone and vibrate pagers
- Advanced paging software including: call escalation & reminder paging
- Telephone interface w/100 preprogrammed messages
- 8 RS232 serial ports
- Network interface
- Multi-user license agreements
- Alarm contact points [up to 64,000 ]
- Modem connection
- Expanded telephone interface lines [up to 64 lines]
- High powered transmitters
- Expanded RS232 serial ports [up to 64 serial ports]
- Multi-user state of the art paging system
- Easy to use and program
- Manage and contact large pager population.
- Scalable for future growth
BASEPage 2000 Brochure