IQ QuietCall Paging SystemApril 28, 2020
QuietCall Coaster Paging SystemApril 29, 2020
The iPort Messenger is an intelligent, FDA 510(k)-cleared solution that sends critical information and updates from your alert systems, such as nurse call, patient monitoring, and many others to mobile staff on their wireless communication devices. At a high level, it creates an enterprise-wide approach to the management, prioritization, and response to key events. This includes the ability to send messages to the right people based on rules set up in your hospital, including escalated communications whenever necessary. It also means you can manage devices easily and allocate staff appropriately.
Ultimately, being able to reach mobile team members within seconds of a critical alert improves overall workflow, staff productivity, and the comfort and safety of everyone in your facility.
The iPort Messenger works with virtually all end-user communication devices on the market, including smartphones and tablets. This is key as “smart devices” have become an essential component of hospital communications. The iPort Messenger sends alerts to iPhone,® Android,® and BlackBerry® phones and tablets. This capability enables a streamlined workflow where critical information flows securely from clinical machines to mobile caregivers to additional caregivers if needed, all in the interest of topnotch patient care.
- Location-based services
- Medication management
- Nurse call
- Operator consoles
- Patient information systems
- Patient monitoring
- Pneumatic tubes
- Pulse oximeters
- Security Ventilators
- High reliability, scalability, and failover capabilities mean less downtime, you won’t suffer from slow response, and you won’t outgrow the system.
- The Health Status Monitor improves solution resiliency by detecting potential issues and sending notifications to both iPort and the customer. This module is included with iPort solutions to help with suite-wide reliability, monitoring, and notification.
- Highly scalable system architecture, supporting extensibility and redundancy
- Compliant with VMware®
- Supports storing data on customer SAN
- Multi-user, IP-based messaging platform operating under Microsoft® Windows®
- Client software is browser-based
Need Help? Talk to an expert for the paging solution that best meets your needs 1-800-359-9737